GOD of WAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GOD of WAR

Welcome on our Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wich website tool i use for perfect world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mechant

mechant

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Wich website tool i use for perfect world Empty
PostSubject: Wich website tool i use for perfect world   Wich website tool i use for perfect world Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:10 am

Hi all today i create this post for help other ep can find death ppl need res quick.Its perfect for lazy pple dont know all loc.Its dynamique perfect world map

http://www.ampota.com/pw/perfect-world-map/

I hope you love this website and give your favorite website too.Later mishievous

Last edited by mechant on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeon

Jeon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wich website tool i use for perfect world   Wich website tool i use for perfect world Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:35 pm

This is the website i think is very helpful

http://www.pwdatabase.com/my/items

Sinister Smile
Back to top Go down
merlin55

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Wich website tool i use for perfect world   Wich website tool i use for perfect world Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 pm

The in addition to the above, the following sites have been useful for me in this game:

www.1perfectworld.com -there is a detailed list of all the Quests of each level from L20-90; it includes coords of the mobs, bosses and NPCs
-also includes all the Culti Quests up to Prime Immortal, 7 Breve, Circulate and DQ.
-an incomplete guide for HH is also in one section. gives the name of bosses per HH, location, tne mats available in the area
-you can find it under the section: home>wiki>malaysian quests

www.asiapworld.com -search monster database v1.0.....useful for id which mobs drop diff. mats. with corresponding levels, %drop. useful for DQ!
-Item upgrade section ( home>Item Database>Item upgrade) an accurate table for synthesizing # of soulstones needed from G2-G10 and corresponding
costs (includes pics of how the diff stones look on armor when syncretized)
-Item Upgrade increase (home>Item Database>Item Upgrade Increase) you wanna find out how much + those expensive dracos actually add to your
wep, armor or adorn? the tables are here.

www.perfectworld.com.my -a real wealth of information about different builds for you char, pvp techniques, details about heaven and hell........all contributed by players themselves
-(look under: Community>Official Forum>English Forum>Game Discussion Section>General Discussion........you just have to register to have access)

www.ecatomb.net -a detailed, interactive guide to different skills/spells of all races including heaven and hell. Aside from the common knowledge between heaven vs.
hell, actually the knowledge of when (Level) these heaven/hell skills are made available to you will influence your choice too
-Look under: Home> Skill>PW-MY EN and click on your profession

Happy gaming!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich website tool i use for perfect world   Wich website tool i use for perfect world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich website tool i use for perfect world
Page 1 of 1